Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I purchase Stockland Gift Cards?
Stockland Gift Cards can be purchased from the Stockland Shopping Centre Customer Service Desk and online at stocklandgiftcards.viisolutions.com.au
Can I exchange my Gift Card?
Unfortunately you are unable to exchange Gift Cards as they are treated like cash.
Can I return or refund a Gift Card?
Unfortunately you are unable to return or refund Gift Cards as they are treated like cash.
Can more value be added to a Gift Card?
No, once a Gift Card has been purchased the value on it is unable to be increased.
Where can Gift Cards be used/redeemed?
Is there anything I can’t use my Gift Card for?
How many times can I use my Gift Card?
You are free to use this card as many times as you like until the balance is zero. If you do make a purchase that exceeds the remaining balance on your Gift Card our retailers do allow split payments.
How do I get a list of transactions made with my Gift Card?
The easy way to check your balance and transaction history is to go online at stocklandgiftcards.viisolutions.com.au
Do Stockland Gift Cards expire?
They do expire; our Stockland Gift Cards are valid for use for 12 months from the date of activation.
My Gift Card is lost or stolen?
Once Gift Cards are activated, they should be treated like cash; any lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced or refunded.
How do I order a Stockland Gift Card online?
You can place a Gift Card order online at stocklandgiftcards.viisolutions.com.au and follow the steps listed below:
- SELECT GIFT CARD
- Select the Gift Card design, specify card type (physical or digital), number of cards and value per card and click 'ADD TO CART' to keep shopping or ‘ADD + CHECKOUT’ to proceed to checkout. Please note digital gift cards will be sent to the email address nominated. Digital gift cards must be taken to a customer service desk and exchanged for a physical card in order to be redeemed. Physical gift cards must be collected from the Customer Service Desk.
- Repeat step 1 until you have added the required number of gift cards. Once complete select 'CHECKOUT' or 'Cart' (found in the top right hand corner).
- Please specify if you wish to send all digital gift cards to the same email address or specify the email address for each digital gift card. Physical gift cards will be available for collection from the Customer Service Desk. Digital gift cards must be taken to a customer service desk and exchanged for a physical card in order to be redeemed.
- Should you wish to add a custom message to your digital gift card complete the required fields using up to 400 characters, including spaces. If you do not wish to add a message simply leave blank.
- Select 'CONFIRM'.
- Review details of your order. If you would like to make any amendments, you can do so by selecting any of the previous tabs.
- Enter your payment details and select 'PAY $(Value)' to perform payment or 'Cancel Order' to cancel your order. Payment can be made using your Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
- Once payment has been processed you will receive a confirmation message and an order number. Please record this order number for further enquires or select 'print page' for your reference. Please note that a Gift Card Order Confirmation will be sent to the email address provided.
I am having difficulty placing an order online
Please note that you will need to have third party cookies enabled in your internet browser to complete an order.
This can be updated in the ‘tools’ tab of your internet browser, normally under the internet settings / privacy options. If you are still having difficulties placing an order, perhaps try ordering via another internet browser such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
Can I cancel my Gift Card order if I order online?
Unfortunately, once an order is submitted online it is unable to be cancelled.
What value can I put on a Gift Card?In-store
Any card purchased in store can be loaded with any value between $10 and $500.Online
A Gift Card ordered online can be loaded with any value between $10 and $200. You may order a maximum of $1000 worth of Gift Cards in any one transaction.
Is it secure to enter my credit card details when ordering Gift Cards online?
Your information and online credit card transactions are transmitted through a secure server using Secure Socket Layering (SSL), encryption technology. You can identify this by looking at the URL address "https," the "s" indicates you are in a secure area employing SSL. Your browser may also give you a pop-up message that you're about to enter a secure area.
Can I order Gift Cards from outside Australia?
We do accept orders globally through our website, however Gift Cards will only be delivered to Australian businesses and residential street addresses in Australian currency.
What form of payments are accepted online?
Payments can be made using Visa, Mastercard and American Express. We do not accept cheque, cash or Gift Card payments for the purchase of Gift Cards online.
Can I send Gift Cards to more than one address when ordering online?
Yes, you can specify individual email addresses for digital gift cards. Physical gift cards are available for collection from the Customer Service Desk. Digital gift cards must be taken to a customer service desk and exchanged for a physical card in order to be redeemed.