STOCKLAND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PTY LTD
GIFT CARDS TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
GIFT CARDS TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
- These Terms and Conditions apply to use of the Stockland Gift Card which has been issued by Stockland Property Management Pty Limited ABN 22 000 059 398 of Level 25, 133 Castlereagh Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (“SPMPL”)
- Customers should treat this Gift Card like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Stockland Shopping Centre Gift Cards will not be replaced, refunded, redeemed or returned.
- A Stockland Shopping Centre Gift Card is redeemable for merchandise or services at participating retailers at Stockland Shopping Centres and retailers who elect to accept the card and have the eftpos facility across Australia. Some retailers may choose not to accept the Stockland Gift Card.
- A Stockland Shopping Centre Gift Card can be redeemed at participating retailers with EFTPOS facilities. Retailers without EFTPOS facilities are unable to accept this Gift Card.
- Retail stores may elect not to accept the Stockland Shopping Centre Gift Card at their discretion. A customer should confirm acceptance of the use of the Stockland Shopping Centre Gift Card with the retailer before a transaction is processed.
- A Stockland Shopping Centre Gift Card is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash. A Shopping Centre Gift Card cannot be used for the payment of credit or retailer accounts.
- A Stockland Shopping Centre Gift Card is partially redeemable. It is the responsibility of the customer to use the full value before the expiry date. Cash will not be given for any unused balance.
- A Stockland Shopping Centre Gift Card is valid for thirty six months from the date of issue. It is up to the cardholder to use the full value within the validity period. Any unused balance will not be refunded or credited when the Gift Card expires.
- A Stockland Shopping Centre Gift Card cannot be reloaded. No further value may be added to it.
- A Stockland Shopping Centre Gift Card cannot be redeemed at any time when participating retailer’s EFTPOS system is offline for any reason.
- Any unused balance at expiry of the Gift Card will not be refunded or credited.
- Purchases exceeding the Stockland Shopping Centre’s Gift Card’s available balance requires the difference to be paid by the customer through other method/s such as cash, credit card etc
- A Stockland Shopping Centre Gift Card can be credited with any amount between $10.00 and $500.00
- Each of the participating retailer’s return policy applies when returning goods purchased with a Stockland Shopping Centre Gift Card.
- The customer is liable for all transactions on the Stockland Shopping Centre Gift Card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by SPMPL or any of its employees or any of SPMPL’s related companies.
- No variations of these Terms and Conditions of Use bind us unless they have been approved and signed by SPMPL. Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use will be available at Centre Management.
- Visit Centre Management if you have any reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Stockland Shopping Centre Gift Card.
- A customer can check their balance by logging on to the Centre’s website and clicking on the Gift Card link or by phoning the Gift Card Help Desk on 1300 554 268.
- Purchase or use of this Gift Card constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Stockland Shopping Centre reserves the right to change any term contained in these Gift Card Terms and Conditions of Use where the change is required including but not limited to the following:
- to add or remove participating retailers at which the Gift Card may be redeemed, or the goods and/or services which may be purchased using the Gift Card;
- to comply with all relevant laws, acts, ordinances, rules, regulations, other delegated legislation, codes and the requirements and directions of any relevant Commonwealth, State or Local Government Departments, bodies and public authorities, in force from time to time;
- for reasonable operational, administrative, compliance or corporate governance reasons, or to prevent the occurrence of fraud or other unlawful, unethical or unacceptable conduct; or
- where Stockland Shopping Centre, acting reasonably, considers that it will not cause detriment to the customer.
FOR ENQUIRIES ABOUT YOUR GIFT CARD, CALL 1300 554 268.